Friday, April 13, 2012

Working off my Easter Chocolat @ 1000 Steps

I can’t stress out enough that I have a really round and fluffy body, but seriously WHY do my friends keep on asking me to go hiking with them?!

“Where to? Not the 18th floor like last time right?”I asked.
“No! It’s the 1000 steps at Mount Dandenong!
”Once I arrived there, the first word that popped out of my mouth was “WOW”!
map 1000 steps bird mount dandenong

After such a sweet Easter, I’d better do some exercise to work off the chocolate, since I’ve been trying all kinds of sports (see my Facebook page). So it won’t hurt to try one more then.

I have to say I love walking in this massive bush. I have been living in the city far too long, can’t deny how much I am longing for a natural oxygen bar like this one.

1000 steps forest bush green mount dandenong hiking


No comments:

Post a Comment