Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fluff’s Easter Sunday @ Werribee Zoo



Werribee open range zoo melbourne trip drive animals safariHow can I not love Easter?! It’s the holiday when you can eat all types of chocolate without any feeling of guilt, plus add a bit of sunshine and adventure and it can’t get any better!

This Easter Sunday, I and my friend Labrador drove to the Werribee Zoo for a day trip. With only being  a 30 minutes drive from the city; it's the perfect destination for a lovely day out.


The best part of the park is the 40 minutes open-zoo tour on a bus. While I was finishing all my chocolate eggs from my pockets, I found myself in a wonderful wild world, where I could contact  many other interesting and beautiful creatures from a very short distance!

Check out these adorable and funny Rhino brothers marching on the grass lands;

And this fury and cute Meerkat playing hide-and-seek!! 
meerkat timon werribee zoo wild animals

There are so many animals to see, and so many things to share with your close ones at this gorgeous location. In Short, EVERYONE should drive by and pay a visit to the Werribee Open Range Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment